CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sleeping

Last night, I kept Kirra up a little late. Shawn was supposed to be home by nine and he hadn't seen her all day. Well, he called and said he was going to be late, so I got Kirra to bed an hour late. She climbed out of bed and brought her pillow to me and wanted to cuddle. We went back to her room and cuddled on the rocking chair for a few minutes and then she went back to bed. I could hear her talking to herself, but nothing unusual. Then Shawn comes home at about 10:15 and asks why Kirra is asleep under the table. What?! That's not where I left her! She must not have wanted to stay in her bed because she crawled out of bed with her pillow and three blankets and made a bed under the coffee table in the front room and crashed.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

How cute! We really need to get our girls together. I think they'd get along fabulously!