CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

47 odd things about me

So, a friend emailed this to me and it was different than the other "getting to know you" type things. Maybe you will learn something new about me!


1. Do you like blue cheese? NO!!!

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No

3. Do you own a gun? Shawn does, does that count?

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? Cherry Lime Rickey

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not unless I really think there is something wrong.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I really like to have one with mustard and sauerkraut

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Story

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? a cup of water

9. Can you do push-ups? Not right now!

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring and a pearl necklace

11. Favorite hobby? Reading

12. Do you have A.D.D? No

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I talk to much

14. Middle name? Ann

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I wish I was home; I wish Shawn had a job; I wish it was Friday

16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Lunch, Gas, Groceries

17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water; Pepsi; Milk

18. Current worry? If Shawn will ever get a job

19. Current hate right now? The Price of gas

20. Favorite place to be? At home with Kirra

21. How did you bring in the New Year? I don't remember

22. Where would you like to go? Somewhere cold, maybe Alaska

23. Name three people who mean the world to you? Shawn, Kirra and my Dad

24. Do you own slippers? Yes, fuzzy Pink ones!

25. What color shirt are you wearing? Purple

26. What year would you go back in time to? I don't know, that's hard...

27. Can you whistle? Yes, but not as well since I started playing the flute.

28. Favorite color? Blues

29. Would you be a pirate? Yes, swashbuckling sounds like fun!

30. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing, I am usually thinking of the things I should be doing instead of taking a shower.

31. Favorite girl's name? Kirra Ann

32. Favorite boy's name? hmmm... that's a tricky one, I'll let you know when I have narrowed it down!

33. What's in your pocket right now? A hair twisty

34. Last thing that made you laugh? I dropped two cans of Pepsi in the parking lot today and they exploded all over my legs. Nothing to do but laugh!

35. Best Halloween costume?
70's girl

36. Worst injury you've ever had? 3rd and 4th degree burns on my hands and stomach.

37. Do you love where you live? Yes

38. How many TVs do you have in your house? 5, but they don't all work

39. Who is your loudest friend? My mother

40. How many dogs do you have? One, Andrew

41. Does someone have a crush on you? If they do, they haven't said anything!

42. What is/are your favorite book(s)? Count of Monte Cristo and the Twilight Series

43. What is your favorite candy? Snickers

44. Favorite Sports Team? Missouri Tigers

45. Your favorite meal? Subway, it's the only thing I can keep down

46. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Rocking Kirra, she had a bad dream.

47. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Crap, it's going to be warm today!

No comments: