CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Kid's say the darndest things!

The other night Shawn and I were sitting on the bed watching 'So you think you can Dance' and Kirra kept coming up to dance on the bed. She loves to just be in a diaper and tell us she is going to "shake her booty!" She makes us laugh so hard some times. So, anyway, I pulled her in front of me and I look her in the eye and tell her she is the light of our lives and she looks right back at me and says "Light is good, it's dark outside!"


So I am here at work thinking about it and it makes me laugh, but it also makes me think. We (adults) so often forget how close our little children are to their Heavenly Father. This world is so dark and sad sometimes that we forget to look at the light. I am amazed that it took a two year old in a diaper to remind me that "Light is good".

2 comments:

Dezaree said...

That is so cute. Kids really do have a lot of insight that we just don't realize. Hope you all are doing well.

Tiffany said...

What a cutie! We need to get our girls together.