CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Collin James



Okay, so here he is!! He made his debut Sunday, December 7, 2008 at 6:10 p.m. after 27+ hours of labor. I made them take him C-Section after I started to run a fever and his heart rate was dropping. He was 8 pounds 14 ounces and 21.5 inches long (and if he hadn't peed right before they weighed him, he would have been 9).

We are all at home resting well. Kirra is really enjoying her role as big sister and when we have to drive anywhere, she holds Collin's hand and gets right in there with the baby talk if he starts fussing.

Sorry for the picture. Of course our camera didn't make it down to the hospital with us, so all of his brand new baby pictures are all on other people's camera's. I am working on getting them all collected.

I will make sure to keep everyone posted!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hooray! So glad he's here and you're both okay! I can't wait to meet him.

Brena and Jered said...

Horray! What a sweetie! Congrats little family. Keep posting pictures so we can watch him grow too.

Brian said...

Is he going to be a Dentist...I think we need one of those in the family :)


The word verification for my comment was "bledne" ha!, just thought I'd add that...

The Linnett Log said...

CONGRATS!!!