CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Monkey

So, on Saturday, my SIL and MIL and I decided to take Kirra to climb a rock wall 'cause she has now discovered how to climb up the refrigerator and sit on top of it. Let me tell you what a shock it is to see your extremely proud Two and a half year old sitting on the fridge. So, at this really cool place called Momentum, they strapped Kirra in a harness and let her go at it on a 40 foot wall. She got to about 15 feet by herself before I think she got a little freaked out by the height.



So, here she is with her Aunt Kim after she's all strapped in ready to go.



Here's Grandma helping her get her footing.



This is about the highest that she got.

So, for Christmas this year, we are building an 8 foot rock wall in the basement to give my little monkey something to climb on without having to drive all the way to Sandy to do it. Shawn is building it with commercial grade stuff, so as she grows, we can make a bigger wall. I think the plan is to eventually clean out the 3rd bay in the garage and put the rock wall up the one side. That would give her at least 20 feet.

1 comment:

Brena and Jered said...

Wow look at her go. Way to get her started early! I'm afraid Camden is not toofar behind with the climbing on the fridge thing. She climbs everything too.