CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

First joke

So, we were driving around trying to get Kirra to go to sleep when she lets out a really loud burp. I turn around and say "What do we say when we burp?", she looks at me and says "Excuse the pig!"

I know that this is something that Shawn and I haven't taught her. I have a strange feeling that her Uncle B had something to do with it. Like he did when she started picking her nose. I'm just waiting for him to have kids so I can return the favors.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is awesome! And the payback is always fun too. :)

Brian said...

Tiffany is right, that is awesome! While you would think that I am at the center of everything that is awesome. I was not responsble.

Thank you.

Morgan Koji said...

Brian, it was a toss up between you or your dad for the "excuse the Pig"