CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Update

So, here is what has been going on with us. I have been placed on temporary bed rest due to contractions and cramping. Kirra has been really good about this and will "read" stories to her brother and tells him he has to stay in and get big and strong. Poor Shawn has been working overtime to get the latest project done and has been working 14-16 hour days this week. We are hoping that after a week of bed rest, I will be able to resume some of my normal mommie duties. I am allowed to get up and get some food and water, go to the bathroom and shower, other than that, it's laying on a side. So if anyone has any ideas to help stave off bordom, I would appreciate it.

1 comment:

Dezaree said...

Well....you could read the partial draft of "Midnight Sun". How sad is that? Hope you get better.