CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memories

This seemed like a really fun thing to do... it was on my friend Tiffany's blog. It will only be fun if people play along. So thanks in advance! :) Here's how you do it-

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

We have so many memories it's hard to pick just one. One of the funnest things we did was make that Key Lime pie. I'd never made a pie of any kind before so I was impressed that you knew how to do it. I remember we made it so sour that no one except us would eat it!

Morgan Koji said...

I had forgotten about that! It was such a pretty pie, we made it so green so you would know it was a key lime pie!! I remember our mom's faces when they tried the pie and they just couldn't pretend that it was any good!