CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Morning Sickness

Okay, so with this baby I am much more sick than I ever was with Kirra. I would welcome any and all suggestions of how to alleviate any symptoms. I have tried the preggie pops, peppermint tea, eating toast/crackers before getting out of bed, sipping Coke/Pepsi. The newest to be tested is the 1/2 Unisom and a B6 vitamin. So, please let me know if any of you have a different idea that worked for you!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I'm so sorry you've got morning sickenss. I had terribe morning (afternoon and night) sickness wiht Matthew! The bad news is that it lasted until month 6 for me, then the heartburn kicked in. The only thing that helped even a little was eating tiny, tiny meals through the whole day. Also my prenatal vitamins made me sick too. If that's the case sometimes chewable vitamins work.